Comment on page
Yield Farming on SeaSwap involves staking Liquidity Pool (LP) tokens to earn $SEA. These LP tokens are obtained by providing liquidity to the exchange. Each farm offers a different APR, based on factors such as LP token value, reward multiplier, trading volume, and $SEA price.
Note: “Yield farming offers higher rewards than staking pools, but it also involves the risk of Impermanent Loss. It's recommended to learn about this concept before starting. Binance Academy has a great article on Impermanent Loss that you can check out to understand it better.”.
To start farming on SeaSwap, check out our How to Use Farms guide. This guide will walk you through the process of finding and using farm smart contracts.
- 1.Choose the farms you want to stake in.
- 2.Approve the contract.
- 3.Stake your LP by entering the amount and confirming the transaction.
- 4.To unstake, select the farms and confirm the transaction in your wallet.
- 5.Harvest your rewards by selecting the farms and clicking 'Harvest', then confirm the transaction in your wallet.
View your transaction details by clicking 'View on https:( Update ). ▶️ That's it!
- 1.Determine the daily trading fee volume for the liquidity pool.
- 2.Calculate the daily LP reward allocation as a percentage of the trading fee volume.
- 3.Annualize the daily LP reward allocation to get the LP Reward APR.
- 4.Add the LP Reward APR to the Farm Base Reward APR to get the total Yield Farm APR.
LP rewards are calculated and distributed daily, and the amount received depends on the amount of liquidity provided to the pool. The more liquidity provided, the higher the LP rewards.